- You can make a tax-deductible contribution to Audubon by clicking on the "Donate" button at the top of this page. Checks can be mailed to the following address: Audubon Nebraska, P.O. Box 22521, Lincoln, NE 68542.
- Monthly Giving: Show your support with easy, monthly payments.
- Planned Giving: Legacy gifts are wonderful way to have your support for Audubon in Nebraska impact generations to come.
Audubon Nebraska is a proud member agency of Community Services Fund.Donations may also be designated for Iain Nicolson Audubon Center at Rowe Sanctuary or Spring Creek Prairie Audubon Center by contacting Audubon Nebraska. Learn more about Community Services Fund.
- Consider Audubon Nebraska in your will or set up a conservation easement for your property to protect it for future generations. Write Audubon Nebraska for more information.
- We are always in need of equipment and educational materials for our conservation and education programs. Our state office and our Audubon Centers all have wish lists you might want to inquire about.
- Volunteer your time to help with office tasks, land management, and other programs.
Our pledge to supporters is that we will use your resources responsibly -- for the purposes of conservation through habitat management and nature education.We endorse and follow the Donor Bill of Rights (see link below), a document that is based on the commitment to ethical philanthropic practices. Make a secure, tax-deductible donation online now.