Due to the increased travel restrictions and being mindful of the COVID-19 situation, Audubon Nebraska has decided to CANCEL the 2020 Crane Festival. We know this is an inconvenience, and we sincerely apologize, but the health and safety of our staff, volunteers, and visitors are of the utmost importance to us.
If you were registered for the event, you will receive a refund on Monday, March 16. If you would like your registration fee to stay with Audubon Nebraska as a tax-deductible donation, please send an email to email@example.com or call (402) 797-2301.
If you made a reservation with the Holiday Inn, you need to contact them directly at (308) 237-5971 to cancel your booking.
What does this mean?
All field trips, speakers and exhibits related to the festival will no longer occur. Rowe Sanctuary crane tours which are primarily outdoor experiences are going ahead as usual. If you are still interested in taking a tour, please contact the organizations below to rebook.
Audubon’s Rowe Sanctuary
For prairie-chicken tours:
Calamus Outfitters - (308) 346-4697
Prairie Chicken Dance Tours- (308) 345-1200 ext. 318 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you still plan on traveling, remember to follow these important guidelines:
- Stay home if you are sick and avoid close contact with those who are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water aren't available, use an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your understanding